LF 181505Alternative Names: LF181505
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Fournier Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin B2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in France (IV)
- 28 Jul 2005 Fournier-Pharma has been acquired by Solvay
- 02 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Stroke in France (IV)