JTT 606Alternative Names: JTT-606
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Japan Tobacco
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action RANK ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Osteoporosis in Japan (unspecified route)