Research programme: ID4-based cancer therapeutics - Immusol
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Originator Immusol
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2007 This programme seems to still be in active development
- 02 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)