Research programme: HMG CoA reductase inhibitors - Tel Aviv UniversityAlternative Names: HMG CoA reductase inhibitors research programme - Tel Aviv University
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Ramot at Tel Aviv University; Tel Aviv University
- Mechanism of Action HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2005 No development reported - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Skin disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2001 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.tau.ac.il/ramot)
- 04 Apr 2001 Investigation in Skin disorders in Israel (Unknown route)