Research programme: excitatory amino acid receptor modulators - Eli LillyAlternative Names: LY-457691; LY-458545; LY-467711; LY-525327
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly; NPS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Excitatory amino acid agonists; Excitatory amino acid antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 29 Nov 2000 The collaboration between Eli Lilly and NPS Allelix has expired, giving Eli Lilly full rights to the programme
- 30 Dec 1998 Eli Lilly and NPS Allelix are collaborating on the development of compounds which target excitatory amino acid receptors
- 30 Dec 1998 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in Canada (Unknown route)