Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Apr 2001 New profile
- 05 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Atopic dermatitis in Japan (Unknown route)