At a glance
- Originator Mochida Pharmaceutical
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thromboembolism; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2001 New profile
- 05 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Thromboembolism in Japan (PO)
- 05 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (PO)