RazaxabanAlternative Names: BMS 561389; DPC 906
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Isoxazoles; Pyrazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 16 Dec 2003 Data presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2003) have been added to the adverse events and Thrombosis pharmacodynamics and therapeutic trials sections ,
- 22 May 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Thrombosis in USA (PO)