At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Cinnamates; Glucosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nerve growth factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Dementia in Japan (Unknown route)