Research programme: beta-lactamase inhibitors - University of CaliforniaAlternative Names: Beta-lactamase inhibitors research programme - University of California
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Beta lactamase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2001 Product available for licensing
- 06 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)