Research programme: Helicobacter pylori and Chlamydia pneumoniae infection therapies - ALTANA Pharma/GPC Biotech
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator ALTANA Pharma; GPC Biotech AG
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chlamydial infections; Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2002 Byk Gulden is now called Altana Pharma