Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Tibotec BVBA
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 27 Aug 2001 A preclinical study has been added to the Viral Infections antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamics sections
- 09 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Belgium (Unknown route)