Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/Schering-PloughAlternative Names: 19G9; 34E1; Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Medarex/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; Schering-Plough
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 25 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)