Prostate cancer vaccine - Antigen Express
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Antigen Express
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2005 Preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 03 Dec 2003 Data presented at the 18th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer (iSBTc-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 22 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)