At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiasthmatics; Aza compounds; Benzamides
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists; Neurokinin 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Rhinitis (PO)
- 24 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (PO)
- 24 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma (PO)