Loteprednol etabonate/tobramycinAlternative Names: LE-T; LE-Tobramycin; Loteprednol etabonate 0.5% and tobramycin 0.3% ophthalmic suspension; Tobramycin/loteprednol etabonate; Zylet
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Class Aminoglycosides; Androstadienes; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Ocular inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2013 Bausch & Lomb has been acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 27 Oct 2007 Bausch and Lomb has been acquired by Warburg Pincus
- 27 Jan 2005 Launched for Ocular inflammation in USA (Ophthalmic)