Research programme: tricyclic dextrocannabinoids - Pharmos
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmos Corporation
- Class Cannabinoids
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; NMDA receptor antagonists; Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2006 Pharmos is seeking development partners for the dextrocannabinoid research programme
- 17 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in USA (Unknown route)