PNU 183792Alternative Names: PHA-183792
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action RNA polymerase I inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpesvirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Herpesvirus infections in USA (PO)
- 04 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Herpesvirus infections in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer