Research programme: glucocorticoid receptor agonists - Matrix TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Glucocorticoid receptor agonists - Matrix Therapeutics; Research programme: T25 - Matrix Therapeutics; T25 research programme - Matrix Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Matrix Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Inflammation in United Kingdom (Unknown route)