Research programme: Hydroxy bupropion - Sepracor
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (Unknown route)