Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapies - Schering Plough/University of TorontoAlternative Names: Alzheimer's disease therapies research programme - Schering-Plough/University of Toronto
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Developer Nonindustrial sources; Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (Unknown route)