TRG 2411Alternative Names: Research programme: melanocortin 1 receptor agonists - Trega Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator SYGNIS Pharma
- Class Obesity therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)