Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - Bayer Healthare PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ZK 810388; ZK 814048; ZX 813039
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Berlex Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2007 Lead development is ongoing
- 04 Apr 2007 Berlex is now called Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Apr 2001 New profile