At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Aziridines; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 18 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergic asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2001 New profile
- 19 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)