Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors - Procter & GambleAlternative Names: Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors - Procter & Gamble; Research programme: MMP inhibitors - Procter & Gamble
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)