Research programme: adenosine A2B receptor antagonists - ChemBridge CorporationAlternative Names: CMB 6446
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator ChemBridge Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in USA (Unknown route)