Research programme: neurological disorders therapeutics - Pfizer/UCIAlternative Names: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Pfizer; GPCR modulators - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; University of California at Irvine
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2002 NeoTherapeutics is now called Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)