At a glance
- Originator DuPont
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (PO)
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Apr 2001 New profile