At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Indoles; Obesity therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2C receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 23 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (PO)