Research programme: CCR5 antagonists - ICOS CorporationAlternative Names: CCR5 antagonists research programme - ICOS Corporation
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator ICOS Corporation
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2016 Euroscreen is now called Ogeda
- 20 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)