At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Opioid delta receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 Data presented at the 225th American Chemical Society Meeting (225th-ACS) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 26 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (Unknown route)