At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2003 Data presented at the 225th American Chemical Society Meeting (225th-ACS) have been added to the pharmacokinetics section
- 15 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)