At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2003 Pharmacia Corporation has been acquired by, and merged into, Pfizer
- 26 Apr 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)