At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Guanidines; Obesity therapies; Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y5 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in USA (Unknown route)