At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Stress incontinence in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Stress incontinence in USA (Unknown route)