WAY 174231Alternative Names: beta-3-Adrenoceptor agonists research programme - Wyeth; Research programme: beta-3 adrenoceptor agonists - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Obesity in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Nov 2001 WAY 174231 has been chosen for further biological evaluations