At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Leucocyte elastase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple organ failure; Reperfusion injury; Respiratory distress syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Multiple organ failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 30 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Respiratory distress syndrome in Japan (Unknown route)