At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Antithrombotics; Azetidines; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor XIa inhibitors; Tryptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Thrombosis
- Discontinued Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 10 Jul 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2012 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (PO)