Research programme: cathepsin K inhibitors - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Cathepsin K inhibitors research programme - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cathepsin K inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (PO)
- 23 Jan 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)
- 21 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting - (230th-ACS-2005) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Musculosceletal disorders sections