MesopramAlternative Names: SH 636; ZK 117137
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)
- 01 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)