Research programme: memory-enhancing therapies - Axonyx/Thomas Jefferson University
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Thomas Jefferson University
- Developer Thomas Jefferson University; TorreyPines Therapeutics Inc
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Learning disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Learning disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Learning disorders in USA (unspecified route)