ME 108Alternative Names: Allergy vaccine - Pharmexa; Anti-IgE allergy vaccine - Pharmexa; AutoVac IgE vaccine - Pharmexa
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmexa
- Class Allergens; Allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2001 M&E Biotech is now called Pharmexa
- 27 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Allergy in Denmark (Unknown route)