Research programme: non-nucleoside hepatitis C antivirals - BioWest
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator MIGENIX
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis B virus replication inhibitors; Hepatitis C virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in Canada (PO)
- 08 Jun 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 18 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development