Research programme: anti-RANKL therapeutics - PharmexaAlternative Names: AutoVac RANKL vaccine - Pharmexa; ME 107; Osteoporosis vaccine - Pharmexa; PX 107; PX 107 RANKL AutoVac; RANKL AutoVac; RANKL vaccine - Pharmexa
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pharmexa
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Bone resorption factor inhibitors; Immunostimulants; Osteoclast inhibitors; RANK ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2009 Affitech AS has merged with Pharmexa to form Affitech A/S
- 27 Feb 2008 Suspended - Preclinical for Bone disorders in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 27 Feb 2008 Suspended - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Denmark (Parenteral)