Research programme: neuraminidase inhibitors - Gilead SciencesAlternative Names: GS 4071 analogues research programme - Gilead Sciences; Neuraminidase inhibitors research programme - Gilead Sciences
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gilead Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Neuraminidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-virus-infections in USA
- 02 Apr 2009 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA underway(unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2001 New profile