Research programme: gastrointestinal inflammatory disease therapies - Amgen/DGTAlternative Names: Gastrointestinal inflammatory disease therapies research programme - Immunex/DGT
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ulcerative colitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (unspecified route)