Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Aventis
- Mechanism of Action LDL receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Mar 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 28 Dec 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 May 2001 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)