BIRT 0377Alternative Names: BIRT 377
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2004
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte function-associated antigen-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)