Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - ImmunoGen/RavenAlternative Names: Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Immunogen/Raven
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Raven biotechnologies
- Developer ImmunoGen; Raven biotechnologies
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2001 Preclinical development for Ovarian cancer in USA (Unknown route)