Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator National Institute on Aging; TorreyPines Therapeutics Inc
- Mechanism of Action Cholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mild cognitive impairment
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mild cognitive impairment in USA (Transdermal)
- 01 May 2001 Preclinical development for Mild cognitive impairment in USA (Transdermal)